Welcome to the official website of the Dunster country Fair. West Somerset’s biggest country fair provides fun and entertainment for the whole family!
Attractions for 2016:
- Hawkeye Falconry
- Shetland Pony Grand National
- Stuart Barnes Sheepdogs with Ducks & Geese
- Fun Gun Dog Scurry
- Sporting Whippet Club – demonstrations and trails
- Equestrian events, Exmoor Pony shows
- Large hound show
- Family dog show & dog agility
- Terrier shows
- Funfair and children’s entertainment
- Laser clay pigeon shooting
There are Trade Stands, a Craft Tent and demonstrations on the village green. There is plenty of food and liquid refreshment on offer, with luncheon in the marquee always proving very popular.
Dunster Country Fair is held in the picturesque setting of Dunster Castle Lawns by kind permission of Mr J A. F. Luttrell. This year the fair will be celebrating 39 years from the early beginnings, as a Donkey Derby held in West Somerset. The Dunster Country Fair has grown to become one of West Somerset’s premier attractions.
We sincerely hope you will join us at Dunster Country Fair 2016.